We offer our staff a range of opportunities and employment conditions to support their professional and career development, wellbeing and job satisfaction.
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Supported study leave
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reflective supervision practice
- 2 Agency Days per year
- Salary packaging to maximise take home pay
- Work practices that embed quality and safety
- 5 days cultural leave
- Up to 20 days family violence leave
- 5 days compassionate leave
- 12-16 days personal/carers leave days
- 3 ex-gratia Christmas leave days
- Return from parental leave week (shorter work days).